(Deconstructing in-order to find new meanings)
A blogging space about my personal interests; was made during training in Stockholm #Young Leaders Visitors Program #Ylvp08 it developed into a social bookmarking blog.
I studied #Architecture; interested in #Design #Art #Education #Urban Design #Digital-media #social-media #Inhabited-Environments #Contemporary-Cultures #experimentation #networking #sustainability & more =)
Please Enjoy, feedback recommended.
p.s. sharing is usually out of interest not Blind praise.
This is neither sacred nor political.
Thursday, February 26
Saturday, February 21
Tuesday, February 3
Saturday, January 17
Carl Gershman Peace and Collaborative Development Network empathy
Monday, January 12
Archiculture Official Trailer from arbuckle industries on Vimeo.
Archiculture examines the current and future state of studio-based, design education.
Archiculture takes a thoughtful, yet critical look at the architectural studio. The film offers a unique glimpse into the world of studio-based, design education through the eyes of a group of students finishing their final design projects. Interviews with leading professionals, historians and educators help create crucial dialog around the key issues faced by this unique teaching methodology.
1. Intro - Welcome to archiCULTURE
2. Design Education - So What Exactly is Design Education?
3. Studio Culture - Meet Your New Family
4. Critique - Desk Crits, Pin Ups, Juries O’ My!
5. Best Architects - Making it as an Architect
6. School vs. Practice - Two Worlds Collide
7. Starchitecture - The Plague of the Starchitect
8. New generation - The Designers of Tomorrow
9. The Future - I See Myself...
To stay updated about local screenings please follow us on our Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Archiculture/176928975652899